Monday, February 22, 2010

Video Play With Slow Motion For Ubuntu Slow Motion Lag In Games?

Slow Motion Lag in Games? - video play with slow motion for ubuntu

Alright! So heres the news. Firstly, I know that is not Internet delays, can not be true. This delay is strange. For starters, it comes around every minute for about 15 seconds. In other words, the Game 1 minutes 15 seconds back, and so on. I had this problem with Team Fortress 2 and Left 4 Dead (In fact, I have not tried other games), I want to play well, then the delay. It is not normal times, because it is literally in slow motion for me. Other characters seem to move at their own pace, but I slowed down considerably, and the screen jumps like crazy. What makes me believe that the Internet is not delayed, I start Internet is impressive and well-ping (usually 50) Second, the case in a pattern. My computer is ... Dual-core 2.6GHz, nvida 8600 GT, 3 GB RAM, 64 bitSight. Moreover, my video driver was not updated yesterday. What is strange, it happened very early (about 3 months), then stopped. He arrived 2 days ago on a random basis. Gap is very frustrating and makes me want to steal my computer. I wonder if anyone has an idea of the what might be cuzz I do not.

3 comments:

FABIAN Phenom™ said...

Have you checked the system /

Codex231 said...

This is because people of other GAL and connection. The other person was probably a bad connection or a DVD of your game is screwed.

masterbi... said...

I think it is slightly heavier in the background.
Game Download IObit Booster and see if it helps.

Post a Comment