Sunday, February 7, 2010

How To Load Snowmobile In Pickup Truck Can My SUV Haul A 4 Place ATV Trailer?

Can my SUV haul a 4 place ATV trailer? - how to load snowmobile in pickup truck

My truck is a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2 Door 4.0L V6 4x4. The trailer is believed that as a flatbed snowmobile 18 'with 2 wheels on each side of the trailer. I do not know whether the additional support of the tires on the vehicle load and weight distribution, which is why he said that. Here are http://www.carsdirect.com/research/specs capacity ... Am I the tongue weight or weight at full load? There are about 3000 pounds. the value of the ATV on the trailer, but the weight is distributed to front and rear 4 trailer, so I'm not sure how it works. I do not know how it works is why I ask. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2 comments:

BOBBER said...

You should be able to bear the burden easier to bear.

BOBBER said...

You should be able to bear the burden easier to bear.

Post a Comment